TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in our auctions, you, The Buyer, agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. All vehicles are sold "AS-IS", with no warranties, expressed or implied. All sales are final. NO RETURNS. NO REFUNDS. The Buyer agrees to be solely responsible for conducting their own due-diligence prior to bidding. This includes but is not limited to: inspecting the vehicle physically and mechanically, obtaining a vehicle history report, verifying the mileage, trim, options, and all other pertinent information. “RUNNER” means the vehicle starts and moves forward and backwards. Under NO circumstances does Desert Auto Auction warrant that a vehicle labeled as a ”RUNNER” is free from defects in the engine, transmission, or drivetrain. “NONRUNNER” means the vehicle does not start. Bidding on a vehicle without physically inspecting it first is not recommended.
2. Sold vehicles must be picked up within 2 business days following the auction. Any vehicle not picked up within 2 business days following the auction, will be charged a $25 daily storage fee.
3. Buyers are responsible for towing “NONRUNNERS” out of our lot. We do not offer towing or delivery services.
4. Buyers must show identification and provide full payment prior to receiving open title and bill of sale.
5. If a Buyer loses the title after purchase, we can request a duplicate title for a $50 fee.
6. Desert Auto Auction is not responsible for typos, printed errors or omissions in publications regarding the year, make, model or mileage of vehicles or any other defects in the title or registration paperwork. The Buyer is responsible for verifying all facts.
7. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to register the vehicle with the Arizona Motor Vehicle Department upon purchase. Buyer assumes full responsibility for all transfer and ownership costs.
8. Buyer is responsible for all Motor Vehicle and Emission Fees. All emission related repairs are the responsibility of the Buyer.
9. Desert Auto Auction and its representatives do not in any way guarantee the odometer to be actual, true or correct.
10. Vehicles may be turned on and inspected but cannot be test driven or worked on.
11. Tampering with vehicles, stealing keys or other parts will result in immediate expulsion and may result in prosecution.
12. Vehicles may be equipped with GPS devices. The Buyer is responsible for removing all GPS devices after purchase.
13. Desert Auto Auction employees reserve the right to participate in all auctions.
14. All units are subject to a 10% Buyers Fee or $100 whichever is greater + 8.6% Sales Tax.
***ARIZONA BUYERS ONLY*** Bidding on vehicles without physically inspecting them first is not recommended. All vehicles are sold "AS IS", with no warranties, expressed or implied. All sales are final. NO RETURNS. NO REFUNDS. If a bid is placed in the final 2 minutes of the auction, the auction will be extended for an additional 2 minutes. Reserve must be met in order to win.
10% Buyer's Premium or $100, whichever is greater + 8.6% Sales Tax. You may see vehicles in person at 821 S 30th Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85009. Please call 602.841.0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.